Crown Vocational Training are pleased to announce the launch of a new apprenticeship training programme from November 2023, targeted at those working in the post-16 education sector and wanting to learn the knowledge and skills to fully qualify as a teacher or tutor.
Our new 21-month 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 apprenticeship programme, is ideal for those working in an FE college, independent training provider (ITP), adult community learning (ACL), higher education, offender learning or as trainers within large organisations.
Candidates will learn about:
– 𝗽𝗲𝗱𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲
– D𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘂𝗺
– 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀
– 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿𝘀
– 𝗜𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
– 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸
– 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁
– 𝗗𝗶𝗴𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀
Speaking about the development of this new programme offering, Sophie Chowdhury from the Business Development team explained: “From our knowledge of the FE market, it was felt that there was a gap in the market for local colleges and training providers who regularly recruit new tutors each year, some of whom arrive direct from industry and need to learn the craft of teaching”.