Our centre has now reopened to learners on study programme courses and this will extend to all other learner groups after Easter, where necessary. Online learning will continue where this is practical to reduce the risks associated with travelling to our centre.
Where attendance at our centre is not possible, Crown Vocational Training are committed to continuing to provide a range of learning activities delivered remotely to every learner during the ongoing Covid-19 situation, enabling learners to continue to make progress with their programmes of learning.
- Qualification theory for all subjects delivered via Zoom, GoToTraining, Get to Gateway or any other learning platforms
- Online practical demonstrations delivered via Zoom or GoToTraining
- Activities and assignments are posted on the respective learning platform weekly to be researched and completed
- Equipment packages are available for learner who do not the the appropriate resources at home to enable them to participate in learning or assessment activities
- Recap sessions and revision activities on vocational theory take place throughout lockdown
- Feedback is provided to all learners via one-to-one tutorials, the learning platform and review and target setting sessions
- Vocationally related support calls to support independent learning
English, Maths and Mentoring
- Timetabled English sessions delivered to learners via Zoom or GoToTraining and supported by a range of electronic resources
- Timetabled Maths sessions delivered to learners via Zoom or GoToTraining and supported by a range of electronic resources
- Additional one-to-one support for English and Maths is available by via Zoom, GoToTraining, video calls and telephone
- All learners have direct communication with their tutor or a learner mentor for support and guidance
- Personal development, safeguarding, British Values, PREVENT, employability and well-being advice and guidance is provided at via thought provoking activities
Stretch, Challenge and Enrichment Activities
- Research assignments set to learners to prepare them for progressing to the next level.
- Learners receive additional learning sessions/resources on topics in higher level qualifications to prepare for progression.
If you are experiencing difficulties engaging with your learning programme during the present period of restriction, please get in touch with your tutor directly to discuss or speak to our office on 01702 597499 or email@example.com.