Partnership Co-ordinator Apprentice (CSPBHS)
As a Partnership Co-Ordinator Apprentice, you will be responsible for onboarding and maintaining relationships among business partners (Housing Associations, Local Authorities and Homeless Charities) whilst also developing strategies to increase app visibility.
Your role will involve managing the relationships with our housing partners from start until implementation as well as building an ongoing relationship.
Within this position we have a variety of responsibilities which, may change on a regular basis.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive
- Identifying opportunities for new partnerships; strengthening existing relationships and collaborations
- “Selling our product” to Local Authorities, Charities and Housing Associations
- Building professional networks
- Developing and executing plans for strategic growth
- Negotiating contracts with strategic partners; and attending meetings to serve as representative of the company
- Helping with other products that have been developed by the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and excellent user of Microsoft Office
- Ability to translate analysis into actionable objectives and results
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated, results oriented, hands on, enthusiastic and a team player.
- Ability to drive through the NO barrier
- Confident to make cold calls, demo a product in person and on platforms such as TEAMS, ZOOM etc.
- Follow the whole sales cycle
- Be an active confident sales person
- Minimum GCSEs 4/C grades or above in maths and English