Junior customer service and broker assistant apprentice
The purpose of this role is to generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through making calls to business owners and to pass clients through to brokers to arrange meetings and calls. This role is for ambitious and driven individuals who aren’t afraid to put their best foot forward.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- To communicate with possible clients over the phone and to deal with customers effectively and efficiently
- Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers
- Maintain a clear awareness of the company products and of relevant sales techniques to communicate with customers effectively
- Establish and maintain effective communication links with other company departments to identify all sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and provide data to enable forward planning
- To organise meetings with clients and brokers for business deals.
This role will be heavily geared to being on the phones. Realistically you will be taking and making 100+ calls per day, so it is imperative that you have a great telephone manner and confidence when speaking to clients and business owners.
- Someone with good and sufficient communication skills
- Someone who is willing to deal with challenging customers
- Commercial awareness and ability to understand business needs
- Any relevant experience in the area of cold calling and sales is also an advantage
- Someone with good and effective organisational skills to book and organise meetings for brokers
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent phone manner and personable
- Able to effectively communicate with and to form appropriate working relationships with people at all levels within the company
- A-C GCSE Maths and English, or equivalent
- Higher level of education is preferred, but not essential