Housing Property Management Assistant (HPMABHS)
An excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual to assist in the negotiating of lettings at this organization. Be part of a busy organization and become an integral part of the lettings and property management team, working within the local community. Great opportunity for local applicants to be part of this project.
- Assist with the management of the front office dealing with face to face, telephone and e-mail enquiries.
- Assist with the management of the applicant database; ensuring regular contact is made with all prospective tenants.
- Register applicants and match applicants to properties.
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Liaise and negotiate offers between landlords and tenants.
- Close deals.
- Maximize board presence and promote brand awareness always.
- Signing up tenants and working through the process.
- Ensure offers are accepted, all terms agreed and application forms are completed in full by prospective tenants.
- Process completed application forms.
- Complete referencing process.
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, property inspections and maintenance repairs.
- General administration duties.
- Correctly record all messages, viewings and appointments.
- Bring complaints to the attention of your Line Manager immediately.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism and provide a first-class level of customer service at all times
- Attend all meetings and training courses as required by your Line Manager
- From time to time perform duties outside of this job description reasonably requested of you.
- Excellent Computer skills
- Good with people
- Good listening skills
- Hard working
- Be a team player
- Punctual and presentable
- Enjoy their work
- Good sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
- Due to the nature of the role, it is desirable for applicants to have C / 4 grades or above in both English and Maths