Apprentice Sales Negotiator (JEAGRIF)
A fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established estate agent based in the centre of Grays. The successful candidate will be able to learn about all aspects of sales within residential property and you will assist all of the team on the day-to-day running of the business.
As the successful candidate, you will learn about all aspects of residential sales and work closely with the team to deliver the best service to your customers.
The main functions will be the following, although are not definitive:
- To register applicants onto the database
- To manage the data base to ensure action items are addressed.
- To book viewings via both telephone and email enquiries.
- Obtaining regular feedback from viewings
- Conduct property viewings
- Prospecting – by speaking to viewers who still need to sell about our product and services.
- Prospecting – by occasionally dropping door to door leaflets in specific areas, in roads where we have recently sold, and also to properties that have been on the market with other agents, or withdrawn from the market
- Various administrative tasks to support the sales team, including sending templated emails via our database, filing and shredding.
- Front office – to meet and greet potential clients who come into the office and register their details on the system for sale or let. Print and hand out brochures to applicants visiting the office.
- Take part in the morning sales meetings and diary management for the day.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and use of company systems on the pc and paper forms including any requirements for money laundering and GDPR
- Due to the nature of the role, the successful candidate needs to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle
- Commission pay is available on top of the basic salary
- The successful candidate will need to obtain a permit to park in the surrounding areas, as part of the role.
- Able to use IT systems confidently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi-task and organise workload
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to hold their own
- Team player
- A good general level of education