Apprentice Office Administrator
Apprentice Administrator to support the Golf Club in all administration functions.
- Work under the supervision of the Golf Club Secretary in order to undertake administrative duties to support the successful running of RHGC.
- Complete necessary filing, report writing, communication messages and cashing up
- Communicate effectively with club members, staff and customers of RHGC. Such communication will be undertaken on an incremental way by use of telephone, email, letter, website and face-to-face meetings.
- Any other reasonable duty requested by the Board.
- Good computer skills such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or similar.
- Good written skills including report writing and other communications with stakeholders.
- Good mathematics.
- Excellent time-keeping.
- Excellent organisational skills (including prioritising of tasks and working to deadlines).
- Strong communications skills (Writing and verbal).
- GCSE C or above in Maths and English