Apprentice Junior Estate Agent (JEABERHORN)
This large estate agent group are looking for a motivated, outgoing individual to train as an Estate Agent in the Havering area. You will have a full UK Driving Licence and your own vehicle for business use. You will be paid business mileage for the use of your car for business purposes only. The role could be at Gidea Park or Upminster dependent on staffing.
We are looking to recruit an apprentice estate agent who will be employed on a government funded Apprenticeship scheme based at our Hornchurch branch.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with internal and external post
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Making external telephone calls to clients and prospective buyers/sellers
- Booking viewing appointments
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Registering new applicants
- Updating databases
- Accompanied viewings with Senior staff and once trained, solo viewings
- Follow the sales progression through to completion
- The starting salary will be £182 per week. If successful, there will be opportunities to progress within the company following successful completion of the government funded scheme
- The working week is Monday – Saturday. The successful applicant will work Saturdays and have 1 day off during the week
- The role requires an individual who has a full UK driving licence and their own vehicle for business use
- Applicants will need to be within a 30 minute driving time to and from their home address to the branch location
- Good IT skills are essential in this role
- Ability to communicate well over the telephone and work well within a team
- Have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle due to the nature of the role (mandatory requirement)
- Outgoing personality
- Must already have a GCSE (or equivalent) grade D/3 or above in English Language and maths.